No one ever wants to face a plumbing emergency. Unfortunately, these types of emergencies can strike anytime, often without warning.
A burst pipe can quickly flood your home, causing extensive damage. A clogged sewer line can lead to a sewage backup, posing a serious health hazard. And a broken water heater can leave you without hot water for days.
If you live in Macomb Township, Delta Plumbing & Mechanical is the company to call when you need an emergency plumber. We have years of experience dealing with all types of plumbing emergencies, and we’ll work quickly to resolve the issue and minimize the damage.
What Should I Do When I Have a Plumbing Emergency?
When you have a plumbing emergency, it is essential to know what to do to minimize the damage. Here are the steps you should take:
- Try to assess the situation and determine whether or not it’s truly an emergency. For example, if the problem is with your water heater or toilet, it can probably wait until morning. But if you’re dealing with a burst pipe or sewage backup, you’ll need to take immediate action.
- Once you’ve determined that you’re dealing with an emergency, the next step is to turn off the water at the main valve. This prevents further damage and makes it easier for the plumber to fix the problem.
- Keep everyone away from the area where the problem occurred and move any valuable items out of harm’s way if necessary.
- Next, call a professional plumber from Delta Plumbing & Mechanical. Don’t tackle the problem unless you’re confident in your DIY skills. Plumbing repairs can be complicated, and they can worsen the situation if done wrong.
- Once our plumber has arrived and fixed the problem, take steps to prevent future emergencies. This might include replacing old pipes or repairing leaks as soon as they’re discovered.
Full-Service Emergency Plumber in Macomb County
Delta Plumbing & Mechanical is your go-to source for full-service emergency plumbing in Macomb County 365 days a year. We have the experience and skill to handle any plumbing emergencies you might have, including:
Sump Pump Repair
e understand that your sump pump is a critical part of your home’s plumbing system, and we’ll work quickly and efficiently to get it back up and running. We’ll start by thoroughly inspecting your sump pump to identify the problem.
Once we’ve determined the cause of the issue, we’ll provide you with a detailed repair plan. We only use the highest quality replacement parts, so you can be confident that your sump pump will be repaired properly.
Drain and Pipe Cleaning
Regardless of how well you take care of your plumbing, there will always be some need for drain and pipe cleaning. Even the most diligent homeowners will eventually have to deal with a clogged drain or sluggish pipes.
So when it comes to drain and pipe cleaning, we use only the latest and most effective techniques. We also take the time to clean all the affected areas thoroughly, so you can rest assured that the problem won’t resurface anytime soon.
Sewer Line Repair
Tree roots, grease build-up, and extreme weather conditions can damage sewer lines. When a sewer line is damaged, it can cause sewage to back up into your home or business, leading to a nasty and expensive mess. Fortunately, sewer line repair is typically a straightforward process.
Our team of experienced plumbers will inspect your sewer line to identify the source of the problem. We can then repair or replace the damaged section using state-of-the-art equipment.
For minor damage, a simple patch job may suffice. However, it may be necessary to replace the whole line for more serious damage. But we will try our best to repair the damage without replacing the entire sewer line.
Water Heater Repair and Replacement
If you are experiencing issues with your water heater, it’s essential to know that you have options for water heater repair and replacement. In many cases, repairs can be made quickly and easily, and the unit will be good as new.
However, replacement may be the best option if the damage is too extensive or the unit is too old. The experts at Delta Plumbing & Mechanical can also help you select a new water heater if necessary, and we’ll make sure it’s installed correctly and is operating safely.
Call Delta Plumbing & Mechanical for Reliable Plumbing Services
If you need reliable plumbing services in Macomb County, Michigan, look no further than Delta Plumbing & Mechanical. Our plumbing company provides emergency plumbing services as well as routine maintenance and repairs.
Our team of experienced plumbers is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and excellent customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Every plumbing issue deserves a quick and efficient resolution, so contact us at (586) 918-9197 for all your plumbing needs.